President Barack Obama at the White House Correpondents’ Dinner.
OBAMA HAS TOTALLY STOPPED GIVING A FUCK AND IT’S THE GREATEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN
this shit was brutal
If he wasn’t the President he would make a killer stand-up comedian
James Franco and his high school girlfriend, Jasmine.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
I really, really needed this.
Don’t you ever touch me again!
OH MY GOD
I’m sorry but this just makes me so uncomfortable. North is a baby, not a fashion accessory. I feel like they just had her so that they could dress her up in matching outfits and parade her around. She is one years old, she shouldn’t be in a see through mesh top, especially out on a fall night when it’s chilly. She shouldn’t be at a fashion show at night (or any time of day for that matter). She’s a baby, treat her like one, dress her like one. Take her to the park, not fashion week. She’s your child not the latest purse